Introduction Hey y'all

MythicFool

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
Washington, IL
Greetings guys. Name's Will, and my gamertag is MythicFool. I've been playing Halo since the original CE, and lovin' it. I'm from Washington, Illinois here in the states. Currently, I'm going to college for meteorology.

Most often, I play BTB, SWAT, and Infection though I've gotten more and more into Regicide, Oddball, and KotH.

Outside of gaming, I'm pretty damn busy. I go diving a lot (SCUBA), play Celtic, Blues, and Bluegrass, and I'm an instructor in a Navy youth group.

I'm here lookin' for some good maps, good games, and damn-good gamers to enjoy them with.

MythicFool

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
Washington, IL
Easy? Kinda. For the degree, it takes a LOT of calculus and calc-based physics, which is where I'm currently hitting a wall. I'm currently going to school out-of-pocket.

Getting into school for it is as simple as declaring a major and working with a counselor to get the right classes and paperwork. The hard part will be actually getting a job in the field. I'm lucky in that I already have good contact with one of the local meteorologists, so I kinda have a foot in the door there.