Introduction Hey, what's up?!!?

Running H Fan

Novice
Mar 26, 2013
Ok, so I'm new here (obviously) and I would just like to say that I'm super happy to be on board with this. I've always wanted to join a halo custom games group but I haven't had xbox live for too long and I didn't know where to look. I love just about every kind of custom game there is, and its gonna be great finally being able to play with more than 4 or 5 people at a time. So I just wanted to say what's up and I'll see ya in custom games! Oh, and by the way, my GT is RunningHaloFan(capital R,H, and F) just in case you want to add me or something. :)

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Ok, so I'm new here (obviously) and I would just like to say that I'm super happy to be on board with this. I've always wanted to join a halo custom games group but I haven't had xbox live for too long and I didn't know where to look. I love just about every kind of custom game there is, and its gonna be great finally being able to play with more than 4 or 5 people at a time. So I just wanted to say what's up and I'll see ya in custom games!

Exactly!
Well Hi, I'm Tomtris. I host occasionally, and am always happy to see more people excited to play some customs!
Hope to see you in a custom game!