Introduction Hey, Pleasure to meet you

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK
So I've just joined the site, since I love custom games. Unfortunately, most of my friends don't actually play Halo, and the ones that do aren't into custom games. Anyway, I'm Liam, and I live in the UK. I love to play just about anything in custom games. I'm nearly always on the Xbox but when I'm not I'm usually on my Laptop on YouTube or something. Drop me an invite whenever you're playing custom games, my G-tag is: Bacon warrior96 (don't ask, made the account a while ago -_-). BTW I'm 16, but I hope my age doesn't affect anything. I'm a nice guy, really :) My inbox is always open to any game requests, so drop me an invite anytime :)
Oh and my favourite colour is red.

Reactions: Insane54

xAndySWAGx

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
So I've just joined the site, since I love custom games. Unfortunately, most of my friends don't actually play Halo, and the ones that do aren't into custom games. Anyway, I'm Liam, and I live in the UK. I love to play just about anything in custom games. I'm nearly always on the Xbox but when I'm not I'm usually on my Laptop on YouTube or something. Drop me an invite whenever you're playing custom games, my G-tag is: Bacon warrior96 (don't ask, made the account a while ago -_-). BTW I'm 16, but I hope my age doesn't affect anything. I'm a nice guy, really :) My inbox is always open to any game requests, so drop me an invite anytime :)
Oh and my favourite colour is red.
Hmmmm.... pony guy huh? alright.

A ToplessZombie

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
So I've just joined the site, since I love custom games. Unfortunately, most of my friends don't actually play Halo, and the ones that do aren't into custom games. .

The fall or reach also marked the fall of Halo on my friendslist. Great to have you here survior.