Introduction Hey its AzureXPD here, pro flood forger!

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
Only built 2 flood maps on H4 so far, but built about 17 on reach. AM currently SR77a dn ready to test out my flood maps (Also built 2 ctf maps and 2 2v2 maps) with lots of people. Im up for any weekend of the month for customs and also every monday and wednesday! Looking forward to playing with everyone!!
and by the way im English!

Reactions: PandaMan

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
That's awesome man. It's always good to have more forgers.

You should try to get in to some BIOC lobbies, they are awesome flood games.

Check out some lobbies that are going on, HERE.

Also, go Tottenham!

Reactions: AzureXPD

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
Cheers man, do you do much forging, and do you know how I can submit one of my flood maps to MR Pokephile or any other youtube channel? If you want to aswell, send me a message and ill show you my maps!

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Cheers man, do you do much forging, and do you know how I can submit one of my flood maps to MR Pokephile or any other youtube channel? If you want to aswell, send me a message and ill show you my maps!
I don't forge at all, I am absolutely horrid at it. I would PM them on here, Forgehub, or on Youtube about it. That would probably be the best way. Or just find them on xbl and talk to them about it.

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
I don't forge at all, I am absolutely horrid at it. I would PM them on here, Forgehub, or on Youtube about it. That would probably be the best way. Or just find them on xbl and talk to them about it.
ok, well you should check out my maps anyway, but because im new to this website, can you tell me how to upload a map to here please.
AND HELLO THERE BERB!
Go Arsenal!! but im more of a rugby fan! :)

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
ok, well you should check out my maps anyway, but because im new to this website, can you tell me how to upload a map to here please.
AND HELLO THERE BERB!
Go Arsenal!! but im more of a rugby fan! :)
Arsenal.................

Map Posting Rules Check out that thread, and look at some of the maps that have been posted for examples.

Also, put the map on your fileshare, and post you GT in the thread.

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
just been on some custom games, tested out all my maps, had almost no negative feedback!!!!!!!! this website is the only thing keeping me playing halo4....was getting bored until custom games!!!!! I freaking love this website!!

Reactions: PandaMan