Introduction Hey hey!!

Lone Heretic

Novice
Jan 11, 2013
Hey there everyone, nice to meet you!

My name's Yami, I'm 16 and a half and just starting senior high school, thus I may not have much time in the coming months. I was born in Germany and I now live in New South Whales, Australia.

My Gamertag is AntacidJaguar

I obviously like Halo and I'm not against other shooters, BF and CoD are enjoyable as well, though certainly to a lesser degree. I'm a huge RPG fan, I love Final Fantasy to bits and I'm really into The Elder Scrolls series. I'm not averse to the occasional fighting game either, I've certainly had some good times with MK, DOA and Soul Caliber, though admittedly along with RTS's they are not my strong suit.

I spend a fair amount of time on Youtube, I love podcasts, I enjoy reading books of all sorts, and I live quite close to the beach, oh yeah, I also love Anime and Manga.

Hmm, I'd have to say either Purple or Orange.

I'm really into forging but I don't really know where to start and I don't really have any forging friends to get better at it with, it's the same problem I have when I write (I'm most likely going to be a writer) I just start somewhere and start writing and I just keep going off on tangents, and up close each piece of my maps are usually pretty good, but as a whole they're a mess.

Reactions: Insane54