Introduction Hey hey hey

Xun.

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
Auatralia
Hey all, as my screen name implies, I am Xun. Came here from FH via a heads up from Sarge (don't know if he's known by another name here), so I'll be lurking around various places. If you see me doing something I shouldn't be sure to whack me on the head with a rolled up newspaper and I'll get the message. If I still don't, rub my nose in it while firmly saying, "BAD!" or "NO!" several times, then I'll look at you sadly, turn my head slightly sideways, and melt your heart.

Or just tell me to stop being a douche. Anyway, looking forward to interacting with you all (though I'm sure I know most of you already).

If you're wondering why there's a full stop in my screeny by the way, it's because four characters is the minimum :p.

Reactions: Insane54

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
there's a member named 'Essias' who is a lot like Sarge, you and him might get along.

i will also happily whack you on the head with newspapers, but thats for later :D but for right now, welcome welcome!

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hey Xun! Good to see you on these forums. Can't wait to whack you on the head a few times ;)

Xun.

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
Auatralia
Remember; only if I've been naughty, Dax. Can't go giving me the wrong impression just because you feel like being a big man.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Hey, it's Xun! Welcome, dude!

Also, Dax got away with only three characters, soooooo...

Xun.

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
Auatralia
Sup Berb, Co Boarders. Berb I know, Co boarders, no. Unless you go by a different name elsewhere, pleased to make your acquaintance.