Introduction Hey guys!

ECGxSP33DY

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Hey everyone, you can just call me Speedy if you'd like. I am 15 years old and I live in Missouri. I play a wide variety of games, but my 4 main games are CoD Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Battlefield 3, and Gears of War 3. I have Steam on the PC if you'd like to add me. When I am not playing, I am either with friends, with my girlfriend, or working (at school or at work). I am not a competitive player AT ALL!! I have never even touched matchmaking on Halo 4 yet. I have only played custom games and the majority of my games I have are from THFE. On Black Ops 2, I don't care about winning, I just play it to have fun and meet others that just play for fun. I almost never even try to get a kill in that game. Anyways, this is Halo, not CoD. I love to play countless hours of custom games but I can't find people who will do custom games all the time. In my clan, Evil Corp Gaming (ECG), we have 4 gaming sections: GoW3, BO2, BF3, and Halo 4. I am in charge of hosting clan game nights for them on customs every Saturday night for people in the clan ONLY (sorry, they just don't want randoms in our game night). Anyways, if you are going to be doing a customs lobby sometime, invite me!

Reactions: Insane54