Introduction Hey Guys It's Me "K3LB0T 3G"

K3LB0T 3G

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
California
Hey guys I'm, Gamer Tag: "K3LB0T 3G" been a fan of Halo since ever! I've followed well stocked really...haha THFE since I 1st discovered them. Anyway all those guys at THFE inspired my Forge'n Brain, and I have recently created a completely original Mini Game! Which was crazy hard 2 do because THFE have used just about every idea 4 fun Mini Games!...Yet I have created 1 I've never seen made b4...Although my xbox recently stopped reading discs so I'm Boned! But if I ever get it back up and running, I'll release my games and hopefully you'll all be seeing more of my stuff in the near future! Thanks...
p.s. if any1 who reads this wants 2 eventually play my Mini-Games and me on xbox live

Reactions: CO BOARDERS
It is great to have you here. I hope you really enjoy this site. If you wanna find customs go to upcoming games and will most definently help you find a game sometime. If you wanna do some co forging, talk about forging maps or just general talk about forging you can find a catagory for that in the forums. GO FIND SOME FUN!