Introduction Hey guys Forgehub shit the bed, so Im here now.

AnotherClaymore

Qualified
Aug 19, 2013
Hey guys, my gamerTAG is AnotherClaymore.

I've seen alot of the same gamertags here so some of you may reconize me, I help host a weekly custom testing lobby, TCOJ on Tuesdays @ 7pm. If anyone is interested in joining up, just add me on XBL and send me a messege before the lobby starts.

In the mean time, I'll be around the forums, prolly posting a few of my maps... cya around.

Maximus IL

Novice
Aug 19, 2013
I am here now, too.

I should be there on Tuesday. If others have maps they want to test, no need to run through Artifact again . . . though I wouldn't mind trying it with CTF at least once. Other than that, though, I can just be a warm body. Or a cold one, as the case may be.

Jan 16, 2013
There's nothing worse than waking up in the morning to find that you have shit the bed something rotten and the contents of your bowels have gone all the way up your back. :p

Reactions: Jebus

AnotherClaymore

Qualified
Aug 19, 2013
Hey guys I got a quick question, didn't see a feedback/suggestion forum?

Is there any 'silver' XBL account (friends list) for active community members, like "HaloCustomsFriends" or something?

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Hey guys I got a quick question, didn't see a feedback/suggestion forum?

Is there any 'silver' XBL account (friends list) for active community members, like "HaloCustomsFriends" or something?

There's no official dummy accounts, the functionality of the site pretty much makes dummy accounts obsolete, but members are totally free to create dummy accounts if they want