Introduction Hey guys anyone up for customs or helping out on a forge map, co creating, testing, getting featured

Mr.marines45

Novice
Jan 27, 2013
I'm an ok forger looking to find anyone who would play customs with me and test and get gameplay on maps for my YouTube channel. Or if you have a map and msg me I can also put that on my channel. My goal is to get more good and novice forgers recognized like myself. If u would like to help and assist on forgeing a map it would be greatly appreciated. More ideas are better and I will make sure u get as recognized as I will for making one. I will post ur name in the video and if u have one a link to your channel. I'm getting on average 100 views a week. I will try to get u recognized no matter how good I think your maps are because its not what I think it's what everyone thinks. To sum it up if u want to help forge, test my maps and be part of the gameplay vid, or wanna get recognized as a forger with your map featured on YouTube, pretty much anything message or friend me ill try and make it happen.peace

Reactions: Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome Mr. Marine! I think its great that you're trying to feature some community maps so people can get the recognition for their time well spent forging. If you want to host some customs or join some you should check out our Join a Game and Create a Game sections. Hopefully while joining/hosting games you find some good maps to spotlight. Good luck!

Reactions: Mr.marines45