Introduction Hey Everyone! Help out a new person and get on YouTube!

Iv DM4STER vI

Proficient
Mar 3, 2013
Hey guys. I'm new to the site and I'm really looking forward to playing lobbies with more than 3 people so hit me with those invites. Also I like forging and would like some advice on how to improve my maps.

I will start some YouTube stuff real soon and want some maps to feature. If you have something cool send me a message so I can get content ready.

You could be my first feature!See you on the battlefield and online!

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Hey guys. I'm new to the site and I'm really looking forward to playing lobbies with more than 3 people so hit me with those invites. Also I like forging and would like some advice on how to improve my maps.

I will start some YouTube stuff real soon and want some maps to feature. If you have something cool send me a message so I can get content ready.

You could be my first feature!See you on the battlefield and online!
It would be great to join you in some customs. Also I'm not sure if I could still help you because you are no longer new, but I am interested in getting a feature on your channel for Tank Superiority (http://halocustoms.com/threads/tank-superiority.5952/), so lemme know if there is a way to make that happen!

Iv DM4STER vI

Proficient
Mar 3, 2013
I'm planning on making a new one I actually post on in a few weeks. Just need to wait till my capture card comes in the mail and Ill be ready to go