Halo Help me Out man, I make halo machinimas

CobaltPotato

Novice
Jan 14, 2013
They were okay. They weren't that funny, but then again it is really hard to think of jokes in Halo. The filming and everything was pretty good, though you were a little jumpy lol. I'd like to help you out with anything you might or might not need, message me sometime.

Reactions: Titmar

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
Coming from the machinima community some suggestions I saw most noticeably:
1. get some older voice actors
2. work on camera angles and steadier camera handling. Sometimes staying still and then cropping it in your editing program and moving the screen box can help.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Bad grammar Fuzzle. I know you're German, so I'll let you off.
Grammar nazis everywhere... "The sound inbetween the clips is too loud to be pleasentful, i suggest that you lower the volume until it's not quite as annoying". also it wasnt that bad, its not like i failed to use basic grammar or something, i think you understood what i was implying. Or am i wrong?

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
you understood but it didnt make sense? lol

By that I meant I understood your meaning but it was blurred because the words weren't correct. You said and I Quote this " that noise sound is too loud but nice :D".
The thing that's wrong with the sentence is that you put noise and sound together in the same sentence it makes it sound like you're saying "noise sound" and it should be, "That noisy sound is too loud but nice".

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
By that I meant I understood your meaning but it was blurred because the words weren't correct. You said and I Quote this " that noise sound is too loud but nice :D".
The thing that's wrong with the sentence is that you put noise and sound together in the same sentence it makes it sound like you're saying "noise sound" and it should be, "That noisy sound is too loud but nice".
well, i was referring to the transition sequence commonly known as "white noise" or "noise" so to speak. the word noise is in this case is not meant to be an adjective as you claimed but a subject and goes with the word "sound" as a neologism. In fact, the only mistake i have to admit is that i did not form a proper sentence which i did not find to be necessary in this occasion, i would prefer if you did not try to correct people on the internet especially in this forum. I wish no further intercourse with the likes of you and i hope this argument is hereby settled. Thank you in advance ಠ_ರೃ

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK

and

I just am wondering on what you think of them.
They were pretty good, but as other people have said, the jokes could have been funnier, but then again it is hard to think of unique jokes nowadays with so many machinimas circulating the internet. If you ever need help with anything, just message be. I could help out with pretty much anything, be it character model (I'm quite a high rank so have quite a lot of the armoury already completed) or voice actors (16 years old and have a mic) or even editing the videos, just give me a message if you ever need help with anything. I'll sub you on YouTube and continue giving you feedback :)