Introduction Hello

Zigywig

Novice
May 23, 2013
Sup Halo Customs. My name is Zigywig, but they call me Zig. I was a member on Forgehub for a very long time, but stuff happened and more people started to leave. With that being said, I'm starting to branch out to other communities, with HC being one of them. Hell, I think I already see some familiar faces around here!

I'm from the state of NJ, but that does not mean I look like any of these guys. Actually, I look nothing like them at all. I'm also 16 and almost done with the worst year of high school.

I'm also a huge fan of music. I don't care who sings it, but if it sounds good, I listen to it, sorta like how I am in real life. My main games at the moment are Halo and Minecraft, with anything newly released in between.

I apologize for the lack of detail but I'm in a rush to get this out. See ya guys later, and thanks for letting me into Halo Customs!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
sup zigywig, we welcome our fellow FH friends with open arms, im sure you will find many famliliar faces here ;)
im glad you are an actual human and not a being i just saw on that image :D
hope to see you in some customs lobbies, if you have any questions feel free to ask