Introduction Hello...

Mar 4, 2015
Just a little about myself. My name's killmachine9T1 (some hardcore shit, huh?) and I'm an avid Halo player. I haven't been playing Halo that long (got into it late 2009) but I've loved the games ever since, with Halo 3 being my favorite. I came here because Halo customs have always, to me, been the best thing about the Halo games. Yes, I love the campaign, it's one of the only FPS's with a decent one. I love the multiplayer, competitive or casual. (well, except Halo 4's, but I'm not an elitist who thinks if you like it you're a fucking idiot) But the thing I always come back to in Halo is the custom games. In Halo 3, I was spoiled. Monster truck, duck hunt, ice cream man, mine or die, smear the queer, warthogs run, da boof, and so many other fun gametypes brought life to the game and made me look forward to what game the lobby was going to play next every night. When you have a brother and cousin playing with you, it's even better. I guess i came here to meet other Halo fans who enjoy the parts of Halo I do.

GT is killmachine9T1 so hit me up if you want to play some customs

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Welcome to the site, bud! Two good friends and I used to play Halo 3 just about everyday when it was relevant, so I can sympathize with you. Duck Hunt, Halo on Halo, Monsters Trucks... ahh, those were the days. Hope to see you around!