Introduction Hello!

KarmaPolice07

Novice
Sep 26, 2013
Hello Halo Customs community!

I'm David, my gamertag is KarmaPolice07 but you can call me Karma Police or just KP if you like. I'm in my twenties, I live in the US, and am a huge Halo fan. I've been forging since the late days of Halo 3. I like to build mostly competitive style maps. I'm always looking for feedback and fine-tuning my maps. I hope to have a map feature or win a contest one of these days. I don't have a lot of friends who are available to test maps with very frequently so when I heard about this place I knew I had to check it out! I look forward to playing a lot of fun matches and helping myself and others become better forgers!

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hey David, welcome to the site! You should post those maps of yours in the forge discussion forum here to get some feedback, set up some testing lobbies, etc. It's good to see another forger join the site! Hope to see you around, and I'm looking forward to checking out those maps. :)

KarmaPolice07

Novice
Sep 26, 2013
Thanks Dax! I'll definitely post some maps when I get the time. I've already got a lobby set up for Thursday if you're free/interested. Otherwise, I'll see you around.