Introduction Hello!

xixMiLKxix

Novice
Aug 18, 2013
My username is xixMiLKxix, and I'm another one of those Halo vets that have been playing since the old days of Combat Evolved.
Forging and making custom games is one of my favorite parts of this franchise but sadly I've never been able to find a group of people to play with.
I have plenty of maps and gametypes, which I'll list below. I have heavily varying hours but you can usually catch me late at night grinding for Forerunner Mastery (I only need the InCannon..)
Hope I can play with you all soon, and I can't wait to see what you've all created.
MAP VARIANTS:
Foundation II: Not a clever name, but a slightly altered reboot of Foundation from Halo 2.
Precipice: A strange mix of Paradiso from Reach and Pit Stop from Halo 3
Red Cross: A work-in-progress of Blood Drive from Gears of War 2.
Reloaded: A work-in-progress of the multiplayer map from Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64.
Castles: Another unimaginative name, but it's a Castle map that involves "battleships", artillery,a drowning mechanic, and "Hostage Island" where no one can be damaged or deal damage.
I'm also working on recreating Mygeeto from SWBFII and TwoFort from TF2.

GAMETYPES:
Plague: Infection with unique player colors, custom loadouts with shotgun secondaries, and ordnance drops. Other than that, think "Hivemind".
The Parasite: All players use Forerunner weaponry and fight off against Flood that can wield randomized weaponry at halved damage. Mainly for gits and shiggles.
Tactical Slayer: Think SWAT, but where everything does 2 shot kill instead of one. Add in ordnance and minimum radar.
ShWATguns: SWAT with shotguns. Old Halo 2 mainstay.
Revolution 2612: Team Slayer with Railguns! Why not, right?
Lightning Flag II: An updated version of Lightning Flag of Action Sack fame.
Binary Slayer: Not mine, but I love it.
Skyrim Slayer: Team Regicide with nothing but swords. You're welcome.
Castles: Capture the Flag on a linear map with swords. Two teams smacking each other. Add in "longbows, crossbows, and shortbows", artillery, frigates and ships, and some class distinctions.

Cap2llo

Expert
Apr 20, 2013
Welcome to HaloCustoms! Enjoy your 'stay' here! Feel free to join Customs through the 'Customs' tab at the top of the screen or join in Halo discussions through the 'Forums' tab. Have fun :)