Introduction Hello!

zod1201

Novice
Jul 29, 2013
Sup, I'm Kieran, my gamertag is zod1201 and I'm from the UK. I'm a casual gamer who enjoys a good laugh in multiplayer. Up for any game if you need a spare controller, or even a body actor for some machinima,I'll give you a hand. I'll play on Halo 3,4 and Reach, any gametype, whenever I can, and I don't mind a bit of screwing around, or some intense gaming either. I guess I'll see you in the lobby:y:

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Zod and welcome to Halocustoms! First off , glad to see a fellow GoW fan in the community, we're a dying breed you and I. Also I'm glad to see we have yet another member that has played Halo 3 customs and that makes you awesome in my books fine sir.

Also if you have any questions you'd like answered, just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can as we're a friendly bunch here.Happy gaming fine sir :y:.

Reactions: zod1201

zod1201

Novice
Jul 29, 2013
Hello Zod and welcome to Halocustoms! First off , glad to see a fellow GoW fan in the community, we're a dying breed you and I. Also I'm glad to see we have yet another member that has played Halo 3 customs and that makes you awesome in my books fine sir.

Also if you have any questions you'd like answered, just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can as we're a friendly bunch here.Happy gaming fine sir :y:.
No problemo, thanks!!:)

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee