Introduction Hello people =)

Roughsta

Expert
Jan 19, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hi :)

The reason I joined halocustoms.com is to share my forge creations with a bigger community and checkout the cool stuff you create, get inspired and inspire and just having fun playing it...

In my file-sharing you can find all maps that I have created so far:

- The Flying Dutchie
- Pyramidion
- X Jump
- Enigma Source & Enigma Source - Dominion Edition
- Event Horizon
- Thunder Cave Base

Rate them out of ten if u like =) !

All my maps are symmetric and at the moment they support slayer, king of the hill, flood and oddball matches... One of them also supports dominion games but it's a seperate download because i was already at the credit limit with the items in the slayer version...

When I'm forging a map I always give great attention to details and try to combine aesthetics with fun and balanced gameplay^^

It would be nice if you could give me some feedback and constructive critics to help me improving my work. Of course I will also help u testing your maps whenever I have time left, just message me or send a game invitation with text.

Have fun playing and a nice day

Greetings =)

Roughsta

MockKnizzle

Get Mockfucked
Dec 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Welcome! Our Halo 4 Maps section is the place to be if you want to release finished maps, and the Forge Discussion section is where you go to post previews and get feedback. We look forward to seeing your maps, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Roughsta