Introduction Hello People.

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
The7thSeal here. I'm MadMunchkin94, and to be perfectly honest, I don't care what type of custom game I join. Frankly, I've been unable to join any, because everyone is playing gone midnight in the UK, and I can't get access to my Xbox that late. I've yet to even join a Custom Game because of this.

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
If you're the 7thSeal, who are the first six? Just joking but welcome! I had problems finding customs as well before this site but it will definitely help as we have members in all different timezones. Be sure to check out the upcoming games for customs for games that fit your available time and keep an eye on the shoutbox for people looking for more players. Feel free to host your own as well! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff! (Staff have red or orange colored names like me!)

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
You'd be surprised how often I'm asked that.
The main problem I have is that I can only get on between 10am-6pm GMT, and only Tuesday and Thursday to Sunday. I normally have no idea when I'll be getting on (I share my Xbox with my brothers), and even when I do, I'm only on for about 45/90 mins a day. So I wouldn't be able to join most of the custom games, and sure as hell wouldn't be able to host.

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Hmm I see. Well if you're not exactly sure when you'll be on I'd say your best bet is to keep an eye on shoutbox when you're available because people are always looking for more players there. That and on the side of the main forums page there is a list of "Games Right Now". So if you ever find a time where you're like "I'm free now and want to play customs", just check both of those out. I wish you luck and hope you can find some customs to join!