Introduction Hello, HaloCustoms

Newt1993

Novice
May 14, 2013
I'm Newt - new to this community, and fairly new to Halo 4. I've been playing a lot of Halo 4 recently, and I found out through r/Halo on Reddit about this community, so I thought I'd check it out.

Having visited this site, I was more than surprised by how welcoming everyone seems, it looks quite easy to fitting and find an experience in custom games which suits similar players.

My gamer tag is: Newt1993

I look forward to getting to know members of this community better, and having fun in the future!

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hello Newt I'm NinetysBorn :) And welcome to our community! HaloCustoms.com :)
Here on the site you can find custom games happening right now or scheduled years from now! Lol. You can find maps forged by the community on here for you to rate and download. Last but not least, you have the forums and shout box for all your conversating pleasures :D That's only the tip of the iceberg, though. I encourage you to look around and explore the site man ;)
Either way, welcome to HaloCustoms.com again! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff. Oh, almost forgot! Welcome to Halo :y: