Introduction Hello, HaloCustoms!

Mental

Proficient
Nov 9, 2014
I have realized that not enough of my old halo friends have transferred to Xbox One so custom games, matchmaking, and co-op will be a little lonely at times. That means time to meet new friends and this seems to be the best place to do that.

Hello everyone, my gamertag is xXxMENTALxXx. You can call me Mental (or Eric as that is my real name). I've been playing Halo since CE on the original Xbox and by far the best part of Halo is custom games and random matchmaking with friends. I'm not really a competitive player but will take a game seriously if that is the goal. I love forging and making new, interesting gametypes as well.

Please feel free to send me a friend request and invite me for just about anything Halo related, i'd love to play with anyone who is easy going and simply loves playing halo. I'm so glad Halo is (mostly) all in one place to enjoy all over again.

Thanks,
Mental

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hi there, and welcome to HaloCustoms! You signed up at an exciting time for this site and the Halo community as a whole. We have a strong forging community here, and lots of people who love hosting and playing custom games. I hope you find everything to your liking, feel free to message one of the staff if not. See you around!