Introduction Hello Halo Gamers

JinGamer23

Novice
Feb 25, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm Jin, My gamer tag is xXPR MAVERICKXX, I'm from Puerto Rico and I like to play any thing in Halo, also I'm here to found new friends to play Halo Spartan Ops, Infinity, Forge, Prive Match, anyone can add me to play... Thanks!!

P.S. Sorry if I write something wrong, English is not my frist "lenguages"

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
I'm sure you do, mister! But certainly you have something better to do then go through a thousand introductions to say welcome to halocustoms, unless it's for personal gain...

Yeah, me and everyone else should stop posting, so the intro section is a desolate wasteland full of unwelcome new members! Sounds great!

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Yeah, me and everyone else should stop posting, so the intro section is a desolate wasteland full of unwelcome new members! Sounds great!
Do you actually the posts, though? I see you posted "Welcome to HaloCustoms" on almost every page of introduction posts from this one to page 23. And you continue to allude my yes or no question.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Do you actually the posts, though? I see you posted "Welcome to HaloCustoms" on almost every page of introduction posts from this one to page 23. And you continue to allude my yes or no question.

Yes, I actually the posts. :titmar:

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hello and welcome to HaloCustoms! I'm sure by looking around the forums you'll have no trouble at all finding groups of players with which you'll be able to fill your games in the future. I wish you luck and I hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums!