Introduction Hello, Halo Customs

Hey everyone, I'm Shawn4Japan an avid player of customs. I am one of the founders of 'Semper Vigilans' or better known as the Office of Naval Intelligence lore based halo role playing community. I'm attracted here in my search for other players to recruit into ONI, or other groups who would like to 8v8s, 4v4s, in a less competitive environment on maps that are not 343i made like the six community BTB maps recently added two of them which I have played before and enjoyed thoroughly. I know that there are many other maps out there that are amazing and many more other people who are still creating awesome things thus hopefully here at HaloCustoms I can meet new people, new maps and have fun in that traditional Halo custom feel. I have been playing online since Halo 3, the golden age of custom games (In my opinion) and I was always passionate about Halo's lore and universe. I can just about play any game type with ease but Griff ball, just something about urks me and I always choke when I have the ball and gravity hammers/energy sword combo degrades my humanity. I do have to say that Volley Ball map is amazing, really fun to play that one, in fact in this intro thread thats going slip space out of topic I challenge you whom ever may be reading this to a 4v4 Volley Ball game. Just shoot me a message anytime of the day ladies.

- S4JP