Hello. general nothingness...(ha, he said general)

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Hi everyone! My name is General Sarbina and i'm here to talk about: absolutely nothing. so to begin...the sky is blue. blue is quite a lovely color, t'is not? the summer eye in the blue sky is yellow. yellow is my favorite color. you know what yellow reminds me of? the sun. and you know what the sun reminds of? light. without light, our lives would be quite difficult. so light means life. and the opposite of life is, obviously, death. and death is haunted by humans. so what is life haunted by? more humans. except life isn't haunted by humans, but blessed.

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
well why not ramble on about nothing? and i finished the book thief which by the way is an awesome read. but yeah total nothingness with no intended point what so ever. but they did say silliness is encouraged

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
If we can talk about nothing, then is nothing something? But how can nothing be something, it is no thing.
Well, if you want to get technical, it's practically impossible to talk about nothing. Unless, you literally talk about nothing. For example, "What does nothing mean grandpa?" "It has multiple meanings, son. Basically, always meaning not a single thing, not at all, or of no value." "Look grandpa! We're talking about nothing!" "Ha Ha Ha." [/prehistoric banter]
Talking about nothing is a very loosely used term. Talk is to speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words. Thus, practically impossible to talk about nothing. You can not talk about nothing because whenever you talk it is always about something. If nothing = something, then something = nothing. WRONG MY GOOD SIR!

:essias:

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Well, if you want to get technical, it's practically impossible to talk about nothing. Unless, you literally talk about nothing. For example, "What does nothing mean grandpa?" "It has multiple meanings, son. Basically, always meaning not a single thing, not at all, or of no value." "Look grandpa! We're talking about nothing!" "Ha Ha Ha." [/prehistoric banter]
Talking about nothing is a very loosely used term. Talk is to speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words. Thus, practically impossible to talk about nothing. You can not talk about nothing because whenever you talk it is always about something. If nothing = something, then something = nothing. WRONG MY GOOD SIR!

:essias:
so then technically when someone asks what you are doing and you say nothing, then you arent existing but not existing is doing something so therefore nothing as a response is incorrect and you should respond with nothing important. except for breathing and all that other stuff that is vital to your life constantly

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Generally you should respond with:
"Staring deeply into your eyes while I am imaging you fucking me in the asshole while flying a plane over the empire state building."

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
so then technically when someone asks what you are doing and you say nothing, then you arent existing but not existing is doing something so therefore nothing as a response is incorrect and you should respond with nothing important. except for breathing and all that other stuff that is vital to your life constantly
:vincent: *to the max*