Introduction Hello Gamers!

So who won The 16-bit War?

• Total voters
Jan 11, 2013
Texas, Earth
My name is Bobby and I am a gamer out of Texas. I have be gaming for over 20 years. The first video game i ever played was Galaga on the Atari. You can ask me for my gamertag if you cant figure out what it is. At the moment Halo 4 is probably the game I play the most, I am a retro gamer as well. When I am not gaming I am out searching for games to add to my slowly growing collection. Well if you made it this far thanks for reading and If you have any questions to ask... go ahead and ask.

-See You Starside Spartans!

Reactions: Insane54

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
hah, i love polls in the Introduce Yourself forum. It sounds to me like you've got quite a few years on me... Old people are wise, we like them, welcome wise man.

as much as it pained me to vote against SNES, i had to go genesis, since its what i had. i was young so i played stupid shit like Ristar.
Ristar_cover_EU.jpg

Reactions: DEVOURED ANGEL
Jan 11, 2013
Texas, Earth
hah, i love polls in the Introduce Yourself forum. It sounds to me like you've got quite a few years on me... Old people are wise, we like them, welcome wise man.

as much as it pained me to vote against SNES, i had to go genesis, since its what i had. i was young so i played stupid shit like Ristar.
Ristar_cover_EU.jpg
You make me feel so old man... i am only 22. Yeah man I grew up with a Genesis too, and somewhere along the way I got a SNES. I thought Ristar was kinda cool but i mainly played the sonic games when i was younger.