Introduction Hello from the Unofficial Halo Universe Podcast

Dust Storm

Master
Feb 26, 2013
www.podtacular.com
Some may know me already, but for those who don't, I am Dust Storm. I host Podtacular: The Unofficial Halo Universe Podcast where we talk about news, events, communities and more every week. We are looking to partner with Halo Customs to help run our recently announced Wacky Wednesdays game nights. See you all on the battlefield.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hello, welcome to HaloCustoms!

it's always good to have more interaction with people from other parts of the community, and as a video commentator I can respect your work on podcasts. Let us staff dudes know if ya need anything.

CooliestRap

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Awesome. The community is really showing up and growing together. Always glad to see that. Hope you enjoy it here.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Awesome to have you here man, hope you love the site as much as just about everyone does!!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out some lobbies that are going on,HERE.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
That podcast was a really good listen! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the awkward 30 seconds when you and Vince tiptoe'd around the whole internet issue, quite humorous :p

Anyways, welcome to the site Dust Storm. Nice to have you here.