Introduction Hello from a wet one

waterfall

Novice
Mar 18, 2013
Virginia
Hey guys, I am waterfall, a commoner on the site forgehub which it is my understanding had some event with Halocustoms. I have been hearing lots of great things about halo customs and seeing the recap for the Saturday night fight on forgehub convinced me that I needed to at least come to check this place out. Anyways I am more of a competitive player but I still love to have fun with minigames every once in a while. I am highly social, that is why I sign up on these sites haha. Anyways I hope to play some great games with the halocustoms community.

-waterfall

Reactions: Nondual and Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to the site Waterfall! I know there are a lot of minigame lobbies but I know ShortBizzle, Nondual and Mexican Torta 7 enjoy to play and host competitive/casual-competitive lobbies so you should check to see if they have a lobby when you're available! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: ShortBizzle
Mar 13, 2013
California
Welcome good sir. If you ever want to play some competitive maps I'm gonna start something called "Torta Thursday" where I will be playing some competitive maps from the community that I really enjoy and even maps of my own. I hope you like it here. :)

Reactions: Nondual