Introduction Hello everyone

Feb 5, 2013
Hey I'm Darklord1010, I enjoy playing BTB, Infinity Slayer, Grifball and occasionally Flood. I'm always trying to convince my friends to play custom games but they rather not. I'm pretty stoked to find a site like this. I like playing custom or mini games and I'm glad this site promotes that. Cheers everyone.

Debo37

Master
Jan 19, 2013
Denver
Howdy and welcome to the site! It's a real friendly community, and it's run by a group of excellent people (the staff around here won't toot their own horns, so I will).

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here - dive on into the custom games happening now and enjoy getting in on the action!

Reactions: EinsteinTheory
Feb 5, 2013
Howdy and welcome to the site! It's a real friendly community, and it's run by a group of excellent people (the staff around here won't toot their own horns, so I will).

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here - dive on into the custom games happening now and enjoy getting in on the action!
Thanks. Yea I'm usually very skeptical of joining communities based on video games because of all of the people that like to talk crap but I'm hoping this wont be the case here haha. I just like to play halo and have fun.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Usually people don't talk crap, but when they do, it has nothing to do with video games, and most of it is in jest.

Everybody in the community is pretty awesome, hope you think so too Einstein.

Check out BIOC lobbies for great flood games.

Reactions: EinsteinTheory
Feb 5, 2013
Usually people don't talk crap, but when they do, it has nothing to do with video games, and most of it is in jest.

Everybody in the community is pretty awesome, hope you think so too Einstein.

Check out BIOC lobbies for great flood games.
No yea I'm sure people give each other a hard time haha but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Yea I'll check that flood lobby. Just need to get a mic.

Reactions: PandaMan