Introduction Hello Everyone!

iPR0V0L0NE

Novice
Aug 10, 2015
Kentucky
Hi I'm iPR0V0L0NE, or as most my closer friends now me as Y3S ITZ WES, I've been playing Halo since Halo CE when I was a child and I've just been stuck on it ever since (I have all Halo games to date). I have both an Xbox 360 And Xbox One, but I'm mostly on the X1. I love playing the games, making jokes (When the time is appropriate), and just enjoying the funny moments that occur in the games. I enjoy forging on Halo making FFA, small 4v4, and Infection style maps. I also enjoy doing machinimas and that such. I have two gamer tags to clear up the beginning; my personal account is Y3S ITZ WES and iPR0V0L0NE is my get stuff done/I want to get out there account. I live in Kentucky right now and enjoy it up here. I'm always online and when I'm not I'm either Fishing, Hunting, Riding Quadbikes, Working on the farm, or Hanging with Friends or my Girlfriend. Well, have fun playing the games and if you read this... good for you, lol, just go and have fun now. Hope to see you out there playing Halo. Have a good day.