Introduction Hello everyone!

WampusTheCat

Novice
Jan 26, 2013
My name is Taylor and I like Halo :)
I've been playing Halo since the first one came out in 2001. Surprisingly I was only 8 when my dad unleashed the master chief on me. As any hyper strung little boy would, I instantly fell in love. When I got Xbox live for halo 2, I was so stoked. I used to play customs for hours with people. If you haven't ever played zombies in halo 2, you don't know what your missing out on.

Sadly, my fun in customs has been very little in halo 4 and I want to get back into it. I'm a competitive player so I'm always down for a 1v1 and playing competitive game types, but I do like to kickback and play flood and other mini games too. I enjoy forging too which is a big part of why I joined this community. I would like you all to be my personal guinea pigs and get good feedback on my maps. I have a classic slayer map right now that I'm trying to test so if you like map testing just message me. I'll also help test maps if anyone needs me.

So basically, message me if you want to play anything. I'm down to forge,test, got toe to toe, or just mess around.
GT: WampusTheCat

Reactions: Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome Wampus! If you want to play some customs or test your maps then we have a great section (Join A Game) where you can join other people's custom lobbies or host your own. And if you ever feel like your done testing your map(s) and you think its complete, upload it to your fileshare and make a post about it in the maps section!