Introduction Hello Everyone!

Jul 29, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
Hi guys, my name is Zach, or xZXTheXChiefXZx (Chief for sort, and no it's not an allusion to Master Chief, it's because I have a lot of native American ancestors ;) ). I'm sixteen years old. I get really into competitive modes/games, and also enjoy mini-games. I consider myself good, I'm not great and a lot of you would probably beat me, but not without a fight. I absolutely hate quitters so you won't see any of that with me. I'm down to play with anyone, hit me up :)

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Chief and welcome to Halocustoms! It's good to see diversity in the community but I wasn't expecting you to have native American ancestors , that's pretty cool :y:. Also if you enjoy competitive game modes THFE just officially a new gametype called "Conversion" and two maps that they've made for it so I'd recommend you check it out.

Anyways , if you have any question just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can ^.^.
Happy gaming.

Jul 29, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
Already have the maps/gamemode but I haven't been Able to play it yet. I joined a lobby earlier with Flying Shoe ILR but it was right after the conversion game :p It definitely looks like something I could get into. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Already have the maps/gamemode but I haven't been Able to play it yet. I joined a lobby earlier with Flying Shoe ILR but it was right after the conversion game :p It definitely looks like something I could get into. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Yeah its a pretty sweet gametype so when/if you get a chance , I highly recommend playing it ^.^.