Introduction Hello Everyone! (PresidentSnipes)

Jan 9, 2013
Hello everyone! My name is Evan, and my Gamer-tag is PresidentSnipes. I do some Pro-gaming, but I enjoy casual, fun, relaxed, organized games much more. I do some large-scale forge maps, but I only produce between one,l and two legitimately "good" maps per year-long period. When I finish maps, I do upload them to my file share, for everyone, but I usually have a 2-month testing period before I release my maps. I did recently join Xbox Live, but I have been forging for a little over two years. I am incredibly glad to be a part of this community, and I hope that it may help me to have some incredible games in Halo, similar to how they used to be, I hope..

Reactions: Insane54
Jan 9, 2013
Awesome! You should definitely run your testing sessions in the upcoming games section! It's awesome to have ya here :)

Will do! I also apologize, I first joined this forum, and then connected with Facebook, so I had to double post this thread, sorry.. And I'm actually pleasantly surprised! A real community admin posting real, meaningful messages, it's heart-warming!

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Will do! I also apologize, I first joined this forum, and then connected with Facebook, so I had to double post this thread, sorry.. And I'm actually pleasantly surprised! A real community admin posting real, meaningful messages, it's heart-warming!
I deleted your post, its no biggy :)

Thank you! I believe that being the community manager/admin means interacting with the community; its just part of the job :p

Reactions: PresidentSnipes
Jan 9, 2013
Hm, I didn't get a PM; maybe you did it wrong? Not sure.. might just be a little time delay haha

No problem man, it'd be great to see you active in this community :)

Hmm.. I hope it sent correctly.. Thanks, I'm honestly quite glad that you are so accepting, and kind to new members, I feel like an administrator like you could REALLY help out a community!

Reactions: Insane54