Introduction Hello everyone! I'm new around here.

Jul 28, 2014
Rocklin, California
Hi everyone. I'm new to HaloCustoms, but a website dedicated to Custom Games is awesome to me. :D

I'll start off by saying my name, I'm Ryan. I live in Rocklin, California, and I am 17 years old.
One of my greatest video game memories is playing Custom Games was around 2009 back in Halo 3. I have a thirst to play moar! :D
I like playing lots of games like Destiny, Battlefield 4 (Xbox One), Magic 2013, Borderlands 2, CoD.
When I'm not gaming, however, I like to play guitar, listen to music, or watch YouTube.
I love Metallica and Megadeth. They are my favorite bands ever, and they're great to listen to while gaming!
When I play Xbox Live, I just like to enjoy the game and have fun. I'm open to any messages and friend requests I get, but one thing is I don't have a mic for chat, so sorry :p
My Gamertag is Masterkiller150.

Thanks for reading this

Reactions: Emergingsniper
Jul 28, 2014
london, United Kingdom
Hi everyone. I'm new to HaloCustoms, but a website dedicated to Custom Games is awesome to me. :D

I'll start off by saying my name, I'm Ryan. I live in Rocklin, California, and I am 17 years old.
One of my greatest video game memories is playing Custom Games was around 2009 back in Halo 3. I have a thirst to play moar! :D
I like playing lots of games like Destiny, Battlefield 4 (Xbox One), Magic 2013, Borderlands 2, CoD.
When I'm not gaming, however, I like to play guitar, listen to music, or watch YouTube.
I love Metallica and Megadeth. They are my favorite bands ever, and they're great to listen to while gaming!
When I play Xbox Live, I just like to enjoy the game and have fun. I'm open to any messages and friend requests I get, but one thing is I don't have a mic for chat, so sorry :p
My Gamertag is Masterkiller150.

Thanks for reading this
Heymaster killer im also new to this and agree that this website is the best I was wondering if you would like to join one of my game session costom games message back because ill be hosting on all halo games