Introduction Hello Everbody!

cjzick99

Novice
Mar 31, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm cjzick99 and I love hosting and joining awesome lobbies! I want to start hosting lobbies in halo reach and halo 4, but I'm going to start off with reach. So let go ahead and tell you about myself. My name is Christopher Zickefoose and I'm 14 years old. I live in the United States of America, and I love halo. I used to host unofficial lobbies with my friends back when halo reach was the new halo, but that time has passed and my friends don't play halo anymore sadly. So I want to join awesome lobbies, and host some as well. I will try to host a lobby every weekend, hoping that the people who joined had a great time. In my lobbies I will allow other people to host some of there maps too! If you would like to know when I'm hosting I have a twitter account, where I will tweet my lobbies. Hope you guys have a great day! I will see you guys later. Bye everyone!

Twitter: @cjzick99
Gamertag: cjzick99

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, welcome to HC :). Unfortunately, my old friends left Halo too sadly :(. But, I made new ones here easily, so it's highly likely you'll find new ones here too, since I'm usually an idiot :p.