Introduction Hello all

Jun 18, 2013
Hey everybody, I'm FC Quicksilver from ForgeCafe.

First of all I'd just like to say what a nice site this is. The layout, color scheme, forums, and all the cool extras like what games are currently being played make this an awesome place to hang out.

A little bit about myself. I started online gaming on the Xbox360 in January of 2009, and didn't have a real gold account until January of 2010. I started LIVE on Halo 3, but I started Halo way back in the CE days on my older brother's laptop. I was young and stupid but I knew I'd found something amazing when I looked at the skybox, marveled at the AI intelligence, and experienced "AWESOME GRAPHICS". Yeah, way back.

Nowadays I still play Halo, but my gaming has extended into RPGs, racing, flying, and loads of other FPS games.
I build some maps on Halo 4, but if I'm being honest with myself my real hay-day was in Reach. With college inbound and lots of other stuff going down, I haven't had the time to sit down and forge my eyeballs out in this current game.
The forge is what enticed me into buying a 360, and that same draw of creation has me addicted to Forza. Not only because I love racing and everything about cars, but the vinyl editor is awesome. I've got FM2, 3, 4, and Horizon, so if you ever wanna roll gimme a shout.

Finally, I'm one of the moderators back on ForgeCafe.com, an awesome group I've been a part of since April 2011. They're an awesome bunch of folks with a real eye for creativity and innovation who know how to have a great time in custom games, much like the residents of this site.

Anyways, enough about me. Happy to be here, can't wait to see what sorts of awesome we can conjure up together!

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Nice intro! Great to have you here FC :)

I must ask though, what does the FC stand for?