Introduction Hello all Halo fans!

DesRed1

Novice
Feb 27, 2013
Hey all, i just recently joined this fine site, been meaning to for a while. Found out about this site from Ducain23 (huge fan of his). Anyway moving foward on some of my personal info. My name is Kimani, i am newly 19, with a huge love for Halo, custom maps and gametypes, and Forging. I also enjoy playing Minecraft, NFS: Most Wanted, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Left 4 Dead, GTA, and a lot more. I have a girlfriend that i have been with for 2yrs (loves to game), and I absolutely love the color Blue. I am so glad to have a place to go where other Halo fans go. I am looking for lots of new ppl to game with. I have been forging and creating my own gametypes since Halo 3. I have created so much that i haven't been able to share, hopefully that will change. I have some gametyes and maps I want to test. I am still in the process of remaking all my Reach maps in Halo 4, but i have a few. If anyone wants to game GT: DesRed1 I am up most of the night to early morning 9 PM- 7AM Central (but i am up during the day). Well then, see you on the battlefield.

Reactions: Berb and Wakko45