Introduction HEEEEEY.....

cozieboy101

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
Hiya.
My names Colin from Fife, Scotland, Ive played Halo from the day it came out (the reason i chose Xbox instead of Playstation) And i'm looking forward to seeing how far we can all take this awsum game.
BUT.......Has anyone noticed on Campaign mode on HALO 4 the AI isnt as good as in other games? EG: when u took out an Elite in Halo 1 the grunts would scatter in panic, this seems to be missing in Halo 4, its part of what made the origional so enjoyable and was allways fun seeing the little blighters do a runner!!
Just a thought......
Anyway HI everyone and good luck with this site Guys.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
The grunts still scatter and panic when you take out their leader o_O

And personally, I thought H4's campaign not only beat every other recent Halo story, but it actually superseded CE. I was so amazed by it.

Anyway, welcome.

cozieboy101

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
Havnt really noticed, i noticed some of them run towards you then explode and yea the campaigns great but still cant beat Halo 1's in my opinion, THE MAWS awsum...

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I went in expecting it to be amazing (because I had heard as much before I played it) and unlike most things where expectation is involved, it actually lived up and surpassed everything I had anticipated. It was really handled well.

As for what you're saying though, I really thought fighting the Covenant in this game was the only week part of the campaign. They were dull and annoying (which may be the result of certain intricacies in their programming that you were alluding to) but the Prometheans, maaaaan.

Reactions: cozieboy101