Introduction Happy to see a site like this.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Hello, I'm Cobra. I've always had trouble finding people who want to play custom games so its really good to learn about this site. Back near the end of Reach's popularity I had two low success maps(Battle World: Ultimatum, and Fuji Vs. The World.) I hope to have a map as good as these on H4. My favorite color is Red and I hate Blue Army. I have a tendency to start arguments easy and thats probably because I'll argue about next-to-anything. I don't offend anyone unless I'm forced and the majority of the time I'm easy going. One thing that sets me off easy is if someone talks trash about Halo 4 and I'm sure I'm going to encounter that often here.

Reactions: Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome Cobra! Luckily you'll find plenty of customs to play here I hope you are able to match the success of your Halo Reach maps! If you're looking to find people to test your maps out (or just to play customs) don't be afraid to host your own customs lobby. Check the upcoming games to see other custom lobbies or host your own. Glad to have you here :)

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me or any of the other staff members! (We have red or orange names)