Happy 2013!!!

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
2012 was a huge year for me personally, and I'd love to hear about your year! What happened over your 2012, what changed (what didn't change), what are your resolutions for next year? Most importantly, how are you planning on celebrating the new year?

Reactions: NinetysBorn

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
The party I'm going to has a Masquerade theme, so I decided to plaster my entire grinning face, and wear that. I'm still not entirely sure how it'll turn out, but at the moment it's really freaky seeing a copy of my face smiling back at me on my desk...

2012 has been good. It's just one of those years where a lot of things have happened, though I can't remember a single one. Just, small accomplishes, if you know what I mean. Eating healthier, working out more, studying more, things like that.

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
We need a Happy new Year Front Page Post with lights / fireworks etc... OO wait I will do it tomorrow you will like it

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
I'm going to eat fruit, go back to the gym, and there was something else... but I can't remember what.

What you going to do, Aaron?

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
well, I ended up going to my hometown bar and enjoyed the night with some friends.... up until a cat fight broke out and being the respectful gentleman took a punch for a girl (from a girl) to settle the argument.... Unfortunately, things escalated from there when a guy attempted to punch a girl (I also took thta punch to the face) and things dramatically escalated from there...

To cut things short, I'm now a "hero" in the bar, and I got drinks bought for me all night for beating the shit out of a guy who attempted to punch a girl in the face. I've been bleeding (from the knuckles) but blood lost in this circumstance, is a war won :)

Happy new year guys!! I hope you all had an amazing night like I did :p

HomerSPC

Novice
Dec 27, 2012
Saskatchewan
www.youtube.com
For the first time in two years, I am single. I wasn't entering into the new year, but then I was.

But looking past that, 2012 was an amazing year. But 2013 is a fresh start, both on my YouTube channel and in life.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
For the first time in two years, I am single. I wasn't entering into the new year, but then I was.

But looking past that, 2012 was an amazing year. But 2013 is a fresh start, both on my YouTube channel and in life.

Bad times, bro :(
On the plus side, now you get to go snaking (Y)

TexturedSun

Qualified
Dec 31, 2012
A Comfortable Chair
2012 wasn't big for me reallly ... just another year. I made progress in my job and bought a fancy-schmancy new car, but thats about it.

In 2013 I plan to go to the Fat Duck restaurant, start a new band and finish all the home improvements I/we have been planning.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Me and my friends bought a $50 keg of beer... not exactly the smartest move considering there's only like 5 of us, but hey, $10 for endless beer? Good deal to me! :p
I say again, let's get drunk. lol
Well, 2012 was an okay year for me. As long as I have a warm place to sleep and food to eat I'm happy. It had it's bad moments and it's good.
I'm a bit late you say?
Awesomeness Investigated