HaloCustoms on YouTube. IDEA/IDEAS

xfallen1egend

Novice
Jul 15, 2014
Canada
www.youtube.com
So , I have been thinking about this and maybe it's an Idea in progress or already thought about just passed along.
I was thinking if some of the Staff or co-owners of HaloCustoms brought together a YouTube channel to showcase and feature the best of the best , the maps who have been loved by Staff.
This channel will host the Map Feature , Some game nights and away to communicate to the Members and Lovers who make this site what it is today. A channel where the Staff bring it together through YouTube to widen there field of members and to show off what we have and what we are capable of.
This channel will have Halo Map Feature's , Game Nights , and Updates to the Site ect. The Channel will be in the hands of the owners , to maybe have meetings together and talk about 3 big things that has happens or what was 3 major things on the site this week.
THE IDEAS ARE ENDLESS.

So all in all that was my Idea , The map feature could be called HCF aka HaloCustomsFeature.
Thanks For Reading , Comment your thoughts and opinions.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
HC already has a close relationship with THFE if I'm not mistaken. They generally handle all the video related needs of the forum (features, game nights, etc).

Reactions: xfallen1egend

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
It would be cool, but there are 16 million other halo feature channels, so I don't think we can fit another one...

If we were to have an official HC channel, I don't really think our main priority would be gaining more YouTube popularity than the other 16 million halo channels, unowatimsayin? The main goal would just be to serve the HaloCustoms community and whatnot. Sure it would be a great way to draw in new members, but we wouldn't necessarily have to compete with other halo channels.

HC already has a close relationship with THFE if I'm not mistaken. They generally handle all the video related needs of the forum (features, game nights, etc).

Yea this is true. But for me (this is just my personal opinion, I'm not speaking for the other staff bros), I'd like to see a little more distinction between HC and THFE. Lately the Media Stream has been overflowing with THFE posts, and while there's nothing wrong with that, I'd definitely like HC to have more content than just THFE. Initially, the THFE map features posted at HaloCustoms were meant to be only one component of our Media Stream. So having our own channel would definitely help distinguish the two communities. It's just that currently our staff group doesn't have the time/capability to start one up. So like, any takers?

xfallen1egend

Novice
Jul 15, 2014
Canada
www.youtube.com
If we were to have an official HC channel, I don't really think our main priority would be gaining more YouTube popularity than the other 16 million halo channels, unowatimsayin? The main goal would just be to serve the HaloCustoms community and whatnot. Sure it would be a great way to draw in new members, but we wouldn't necessarily have to compete with other halo channels.

Yea this is true. But for me (this is just my personal opinion, I'm not speaking for the other staff bros), I'd like to see a little more distinction between HC and THFE. Lately the Media Stream has been overflowing with THFE posts, and while there's nothing wrong with that, I'd definitely like HC to have more content than just THFE. Initially, the THFE map features posted at HaloCustoms were meant to be only one component of our Media Stream. So having our own channel would definitely help distinguish the two communities. It's just that currently our staff group doesn't have the time/capability to start one up. So like, any takers?
Dax , I completely agree with you! I did just throw out the idea maybe for future when we have more HC Staff to produce the content and it would separate us from the other Halo Channels , Being as if there was a 4v4 HaloCustoms Contest of the best team of 4 ( Like our 1v1 Contest we had awile back) we could feature it on the channel or even live Stream some of the games! I'm just throwing out the possibility of what can happen in the future and some bases for people to run with!

Reactions: Buddy