Gaming HaloCustom's Destiny's Alliance Clan... Thingy

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey guys, Greenh2 here :). Now, we all know that the Destiny BETA is just around the corner, and many of you might be playing alone. Well, with this forum, you will not have that case!!! In this thread, we'll talk about the clans that you have joined or ones that you made. And that's not all, here we can make alliances! Like literally, there's an option on Bungie.net that you can make alliances with other clans.

So, if you would like to join a clan, there will be a list down below. To get your clan on the list, just comment down below and leave a link to your clan if you want to make an alliance. Also, if you guys want to name the alliance, then just leave the name of it down below. Like, you guys can make up anything. For example, like HaloCustom's Alliance Team (aka H.A.T.) or People's Awesome Pickled Players (aka P.A.P.A). Idk, the reason I'm asking you is because I want this to be a community thing, and I suck at making names, which you guys can all see. So, I'll put the first clan (which is mine) and I'm hoping to make a poll later if I can for which name we want, like the ones that are most popular.

Clan Alliance (Not final name):
The Green Guardians: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/132413

Also, I would recommend on hash tagging you clan #HaloCustoms to show other people that we are part of HaloCustoms. Now, you don't need to, but putting out the option to do so.

Now, thanks for reading, and have a nice day!!! Greenh2, signing out :cool2: