Halo Halo Machinima Voice Actor Auditions - Part 1

Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys! It's Half Millennium here, and today I wanted to talk to the community about my machinima. After a long time of planning, me and my co-director have already shot the trailer. Now, all we need are some good voices to help us out in future episodes. I have developed some stock lines that will be used in the machinima. Ideally, you would have an external computer microphone, or at least a decent one built-in. Although, I do understand this isn't that common. You will, however, be able to send me audio clips through Xbox LIVE (we would do this through voice messages so I could be able to refer to the audio at a later time). Alright! Use the stock lines below . -*if you do have an external microphone you can send me the clips through PM*- Get ready... get set... GO!!!!!

Random Soldier 1 : "Falcon 628, on route." "We got heat signatures surrounding us. What's goin on down there?"

Random Soldier 2 : "Sir, land the falcon. *pause* I think we found it."

*Character Bio* - Administrator Collins (Human, working for the UNSC) - The main villain in the machinima. Resentful and vengeful personality. (If anyone has COD: Ghosts, he's kinda like Rorke) - Will stop at nothing to kill the protagonists.
STOCK LINES

"The bane of my existence eats and sleeps in this very facility, and you sit and WAIT!"

"I don't care about who he is, or what he's been through. I WANT HIS HEAD."

*Character Bio* - Private Michaels (Human, recruit spartan) - Peppy, and really annoys the main characters. Messes around way too much, but when it comes down to the line, Michaels does the job.

STOCK LINES

"You make it sound like we're gonna die here.... are we?"

"I really hope that's not what I think it is..."

Well, those are all of the positions available right now! Good luck!