Halo Halo Machinima Concepts (If anyone's interested)

Iv DM4STER vI

Proficient
Mar 3, 2013
Hello everyone. My personal Youtube channel is extremely small and focuses on unifying lots of games, but I want to upload lots of Halo content I would find fun! Iv'e always like machinima and think it'd would be the best halo content for me. I have experience in story development and writing but this would be my first chance out there in the field of machinima (everyone's gotta start somewhere). I have two projects in mind. The first would be a improve forge documentary parody and the other is a darker ODST VS Flood mini series. I plan to release them around Christmas time and if anyone's interested here's a sign up form( don't worry it's free). Just fill out your Gamertag, which project you would like to be a part of and how could you contribute besides body acting i.e. voice work, animation, forge set design etc...
Thank you for your interest if you are. :)

Jan 14, 2013
Hey! Are you still working on this machinima? If not could I have a link to the video? If you are still working on it, I could help with writing and scripting. I have had some experience.