Mini Game Halo City 2: Halo Police

BLOODxcrazer

Novice
Feb 22, 2013
Halo City 2: Halo Police (version 1.0) - Drive, hide, or die from the police in this city (with modded flood gametype).

This is a minigame that takes a spin on hot pursuit maps, cops and robbers, and free roam infection. It is a modded gametype i found that makes the flood have normal player models, shotties, and pistols. The "police" have full access to warthogs and have to KOS all robbers. Health is increased for both teams, but a shotgun can easily kill you and the police can beat you down fast. I did this so that a warthog can not kill a mongoose driver that quickily. As a robber, your goal is to survive the...

Read more about this map...

BLOODxcrazer

Novice
Feb 22, 2013
Join CustomGamesCommunity by adding CustomGamesCom (CustomGamesCom2) to your friends to be invited first to the customs i host. Invite people on the list to host your own games. We also are in need of active players to regularly host. Message me on xbox if interested. I started this in Reach and it would be nice to revive it.

Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Maybe make a whole new post with the ability to put screenshots into your fileshare and then copy them on your computer. ;)
Because i think, that this a really nice Cops n Robbers map and it would be unfortunate not to show it HC in a good looking way... And btw, there are two attached files, that are the same as in the post. :y:

So please make an effort and "restyle" your post!

Reactions: BLOODxcrazer

BLOODxcrazer

Novice
Feb 22, 2013
Maybe make a whole new post with the ability to put screenshots into your fileshare and then copy them on your computer. ;)
Because i think, that this a really nice Cops n Robbers map and it would be unfortunate not to show it HC in a good looking way... And btw, there are two attached files, that are the same as in the post. :y:

So please make an effort and "restyle" your post!

Thanks for the feedback and ill try to fix it up when i get the chance (I ussually post on THFE)

Reactions: Budddyyy