Halo 5 Forge Wishlist

Dole Sewman

Novice
Jan 20, 2015
What do you want in Halo 5 Forge Mode? Leave your requests below.

Here's what I want:
  • Doors that slide horizontally and vertically, and that look like regular doors. The garage doors in Halo 2 are cool, but they don't fit in aesthetically with the rest of the forge palette.
  • Pieces that can rotate or constantly be in motion, like the windmill on Zanzibar. Imagine being able to place floating platforms that move from side to side between buildings, or platforms that move up and down like elevators.
  • Curved/Circular pieces. It seems like we will be getting this in Halo 5's Forge judging from what we have seen on Pegasus and Orion in the Beta.
  • More terrain pieces. The terrain pieces in Halo 2 are really cool, but some smaller and more uniform terrain pieces, whether they are land, cliffs, hills, or something else entirely would add much more variety to Halo 5' Forge.
  • Different textures for objects. Maybe even biome-themed. Desert pieces, arctic pieces, urban pieces, etc. The more options, the better.
  • Vehicles- the more the better. Specifically, a human flying vehicle. Bring back the Falcon or the Hornet! Or a new vehicle, or a hybrid of the Falcon and the Hornet.
  • Forerunner Vehicles
  • Pelicans (and Phantoms). This one is pretty unrealistic, but seriously, being able to fly a Pelican in mulitplayer in epic air battles against your friends? How could someone not want that?
  • Better Special FX. For example, having the ability to control how much sunlight there is on the map so that we can make proper nighttime maps. And get rid of Pen and Ink. Has anyone ever used that?
  • Better glass pieces. In Halo 2 Forge, you can only see through one side of the glass. I don't know what is with that. But some actual functional glass would be nice. Also, breakable glass (I know there are glass panels that you can break in Halo 2, but it takes forever to break them).
  • Waterfalls. Please, add waterfalls. That would be amazing.
  • Pieces kind of like treadmills. So when you are standing on it, it automatically moves you in one direction. Like those things at the airport. I just realized that this one probably doesn't make any sense.
  • Light fixtures, spotlights, lamps, lightbulbs, and more that actually emit light. The lights in Halo 2's Forge are cool, but they don't look like they would naturally be in map.
  • Being able to adjust the brightness of a light.
  • Fences, both wooden and chainlink. Maybe even a plasma fence.
  • Drop pods. This one would be really hard to pull off, but you get in the pod, press a button, and then land on the battlefield below.