Halo Halo 5 - Expectations, Theories and News Thread

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
What do you guys want from halo 5?
What do you guys think will happen plot-wise with halo 5?
This thread will inform you on any news regarding halo 5 and provide theories about the game.
For any speculation, news, questions and theories on halo 5, discuss them here.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
The multiplayer is the best its been in this game, i think that 343 should focus on more maps and stuff for the forgers. Forge was unable to be on big landscapes since the xbox 360 is at it's limit with halo 4, but its going to be fixed with the new xbox. Multiplayer will be kick ass in halo 5, i bet. I'm not in the slightest of worried with halo 5.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
The multiplayer is the best its been in this game, i think that 343 should focus on more maps and stuff for the forgers. Forge was unable to be on big landscapes since the xbox 360 is at it's limit with halo 4, but its going to be fixed with the new xbox. Multiplayer will be kick ass in halo 5, i bet. I'm not in the slightest of worried with halo 5.

Yeah, better map geography is preferred more than better weapons balancing.

Reactions: evergreen948

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
I definitely believe the forge will be bigger than ever on halo 5. I heard that the new Xbox is supposed to run twice as fast so who what amazing things could come out of it. The only thing I have to worry about is saving my money lol

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I definitely believe the forge will be bigger than ever on halo 5. I heard that the new Xbox is supposed to run twice as fast so who what amazing things could come out of it. The only thing I have to worry about is saving my money lol

exactly, forge should be bigger than ever on the new xbox. We could not have a bigger forge world(s) in h4 bc the 360 could not handle 3 of them.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Yea. I'm also wondering if halo will now allow more than 16 ppl. I know the new Xbox will have the capability, but will they use it? Anyone know anything about this?

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Idk if they will ever truly remake Blood Gulch. It was in my option one of the few perfectly made maps in the world. I was one of those people who played the PC halo 1 and I've never enjoyed multiplayer as much as that one. You could actually get to the other side of the map without getting killed and there wasnt anything over powered. The only thing rushed for on that game was the sniper and there was one per base. Shotguns were a normal weapon and the rocket was the vehicle killer and not a player vs player killing machine. The map probably would never work the same though because of the few weapons they had in the game. But it worked so well in halo 1 because each weapon was special in its own way and none were like it.

Anyways sorry about saying that whole thing cuz it's an unrelated topic, but I was just speaking my thoughts. Maybe ill create a discussion thread for halo 1 players lol

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Idk if they will ever truly remake Blood Gulch. It was in my option one of the few perfectly made maps in the world. I was one of those people who played the PC halo 1 and I've never enjoyed multiplayer as much as that one. You could actually get to the other side of the map without getting killed and there wasnt anything over powered. lol

I don't know if you remember this (not to be insulting) but do you remember the... ehh.. back of the red base, i believe? There was a huge hill for snipers to camp on. IMO Blood gulch was too simple. If anything, Death Island was the best! Well, except for the damn tank glitch, remember that? The tank could go all the way to the back of the map, lol.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Yea I do remember that lol. And when I played Bloodgulch snipers wouldn't survive up there cuz tanks or rocket hogs would shoot up there and pretty much kill anyone up there. Sorry if u kept getting killed by the snipers