Halo Halo 4 Spartan Ops

Jan 9, 2013
US
I'm concerned for the upcoming Spartan Ops missions. The first few were very redundant. According to 343, they have looked at the positive (not that much) and negative (overwhelming) reviews of Spartan Ops and changed it to better the experience. Let's hope they're correct. Please, 343, do it up right this time.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
judging from the videos i've seen, we're getting a few new environments! the new environments looks amazing...
i'm sure they will style recycle a few of the locations here and there. probably just as much as they did in season 1...
but hey, honestly, i'm totally okay with that. the missions are fun. i dont really mind.

what would be awesome is if they repurposed some of those spops maps into multiplayer maps, and then gave them to us for free.

Jan 9, 2013
US
judging from the videos i've seen, we're getting a few new environments! the new environments looks amazing...
i'm sure they will style recycle a few of the locations here and there. probably just as much as they did in season 1...
but hey, honestly, i'm totally okay with that. the missions are fun. i dont really mind.

what would be awesome is if they repurposed some of those spops maps into multiplayer maps, and then gave them to us for free.

That would be sweet!!! If they use Valhalla one more time... and let me guess, we'll have to hop in a pelican at the end.

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
yeah there will be a few more environments but apparently if it weren't for spartan ops, valhalla probably wouldnt have been made in halo 4. According to one of the lead programmers. I think that was complete poop just to shut some ranting people up, but I guess you never know if that was true or not. lol

Reactions: Conar the Barbarian
Jan 9, 2013
US
I agree. sometimes a grinding 5 missions a week towards the end of the first "season" got to be a little much. Also, having more marines that actually do something, not just get themselves killed would be awesome! My ultimate hope for the upcoming Spartan Ops episodes, though, would be to have achievements that make you go out of your way to do something challenging like on campaign. It's most likely not going to happen courtesy to Microsoft and their somewhat strict achievement-DLC policy but that would be cool.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
do it legen dary because u get an achievement for it and unlike campaign if u kill some one then die they stay dead so if u kill one enemy than die and do it repeatedly and u will finish the mission especially if u and ur friend go for the same guy

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
what would be awesome is if they repurposed some of those spops maps
Mhmmm
into multiplayer maps
Ohhh, more mapss
and then gave them to us for free.
Huh?
and then gave them
What?