Halo Halo 4 Map Request

Pavlos

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Edinburgh
I am mainly making this thread because there is a map I am trying to find (more about this to follow) but figured I might not be the only one who has played a custom map online at some point, forgot to download it off their temporary history and don't know which gamertag has it in their file share.

So try and describe the map you are after as well as you can (try and be specific) and if anyone has it and feels like putting it on their fileshare then that would be great!

The one I've been looking for for a while now is an altered Crash Up Derby map type. It looks pretty similar to the one featured in this video

However there were a few differences that made the game much more fun:

Everyone spaws with a random weapon and have to get into their warthogs straight away; the holes you can fall into are slightly bigger and are octagons with the edges being slightly tilted (think of tiny ramps leading into the holes) so you can sometimes drive out of a hole.

There are no map traps, and stalemates are instead resolved by the dead players who respawn on shooting platforms with their random gun, although it might be cool to make the default gun a fuel rod cannon or something, as respawing with a pistol can sometimes be frustrating.

Hope that all makes sense and that someone can help me out! Hopefully this thread idea catches on/works and others can find the maps/gametypes they are looking for!

!!! ~~~