Halo Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn

Did you enjoy this ?

• Total voters

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hey Internet! So for those of you who have been living under some form of natural structure for the past few months , an amazing Halo live action was put up on Youtube thanks to 343 industries and Machinima Prime.

Now while on my journey to finish all of the Halo campaigns ( which is totally not shameless self promotion ) I decided to throw in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. Now as I bought the limited edition of Halo 4 , it came with some extras like the featurette's and bloopers ( which personal I find hilarious ).

Anyway Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn helps bridge the gap between Halo 3 and Halo 4 while also introducing some new characters along the way.The story follows a UNSC cadet named Tomas Lasky and his struggles to become a soldier in the UNSC vs Insurrectionist war.

So without anymore words , I'll leave you guys to enjoy Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn... I should probably stop talking......NOW!

Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn Featurettes

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Part 1

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Part 2

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Part 3

Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn Part 4

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Part 5

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Outtakes and Bloopers

Thanks for watching , if you did :p.
-Snake

PS: Also for anyone else who is interested in the Halo campaign playthroughs here are some links to the other threads ;
Halo Reach , Halo Anniversary , Halo 2 , Halo 3 ODST , Halo 3 and Halo 4

Reactions: Budddyyy

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I hope that this is legal... Don't want you to get in trouble over it Snake.

It is ^.^ , 3rd party copyrights were already acknowledged for ever video.If there were any problems then the videos would have been immediately blocked from anyone trying to view it. In any case , you won't get in trouble :).