Introduction Halo 4 Custom Game Clan: "CUSTOMZ".

Jan 9, 2013
Hi everyone! :) It is such a pleasure to be a part of this community! I have been hosting custom games online since Halo 2!!! Feel free to join my Halo 4 Custom Games clan called: "Customz"!!! I host all of the most fun custom games every night!!! :) My friends list is usually full, so just send me a message to: AM3R1CAN MUSCLE if you'd like to be added when openings become available and join the fun! :) The only qualification to remain in the clan is to play at night at least twice/week. I don't believe in setting any rules such as changing your service tag, armory, emblem, colors, or adding any nonsense to your profile. Although you can match mine if you want to. All you have to do is PLAY! See you on the fun side of Halo!!! :)
Most popular games played: Demolition Derby (Crash-up Derby), Dodgeball, Get Out Of My House, Harm's Way, Mech Arena, Super Smash Brawl, Drag Race, Space Swords, Basketball, Football, Jump Rope, Duck Hunt, Mallard Hunting, Ghostbusters, Plinko Extreme, Frogger, Rabid Tank, Pass It I'm Open, Reality Hits You Hard Bro (King Of The Hog), Cops & Robbers Vehicles, Tip-Toe, Nom Nom/Yum Yum, Jurassic Park, Fat Kid, Sword Tournament, Mantis Warfare, Assassin's Creed, Hot Potato, Hunger Games, Episphere, Preying Mantis, Don't Break The Ice, The Scorpion Arena, Royal Rockets, Boogeyman, Hollow Wood, Sky Battlez, Fun With Chemistry, Flying Fury (Knockin' Zombs JPacked), Splatter Monkey, Jenga, Cat 'N Mouse, Tower Of Power, Fight Night, 25 race maps, and many more as they come out!!!... (Plummeting Pilots, Pac-Man, 5 Levels Of Terror, Joy Riders, Donkey Kong, Hot Pursuits, etc.)